Hahn International specializes in importing Trophy from around the world. Our thorough understanding of the process ensures your prized trophy will arrive safe. To ensure proper packaging and shipping of your trophy, you should contact us prior to your excursion so we can guide you through the process.
The following documents are required in order to process your shipment. Need assistance? Don't hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help.
- Power of Attorney
- CDC Application for permit to import or transport Etiologic agents, hosts, or vectors of human disease
- Terms and Conditions
Important Information - U.S. Fish and WIldlife Increases Inspection Fees, Sets New Requirements for Wildlife Trade
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife - How to obtain a permit
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Permits
- Find an approved Taxidermy establishment
Get Started today....
Trophy Import Forms
- Trophy Power of Attorney
- Federal Fish and Wildlife License/Permit Application Form
- Federal Fish and Wildlife Permit Application - Import of Sport-hunted Trophies of Southern African Leopard, African Elephant and Namibian Southern White Rhinoceros